Monday, September 24, 2007

Nicholas is 16!




How can it be that the baby of the family is already 16 years old? You were born on a late fall Sunday afternoon during a Minnesota Vikings game of course. Your kind and compassionate spirit is evident in how you care for those you meet. I remember when you were a 3 year old and you were eating Captain Berry Crunch Cereal . You said "Jesus will really like this berry crunch cereal mommy ". I responded by saying that I didn't know if Jesus ate cereal in heaven. To which you said to me "But I am eating the cereal mommy and he'll get some because he is in my heart". May Jesus always live in your heart Nicholas. May you never forget the baby Jesus born in a manger that came to give you eternal life with him forever. Just maybe that will include sharing a bowl of Captain Berry Crunch in heaven together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: