Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lindsay's Senior Vocal Recital

Here are some pictures of Lindsay's senior voice recital that occurred on Sunday. I tried to upload a duet that she and Sam sang but blogger must be having some problems. I will attempt to add it tomorrow. Lindsay and Courtney at their senior recital with their voice instructor. I believe they advertised this as the Red Recital since they both have red hair. Here is a group picture of some of the relatives and friends that attended Lindsay's recital. How special to have so many people supporting her! Thank you! Nick and Jeff came to support their sister too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.