Monday, May 12, 2008

How many men does it take to assemble a night stand???

On Sunday we drove to Moorhead and took my mom out for an evening meal with other members of my family. One the items she received was a new night stand. However, we all know how tricky the assembly can be on something that sounds so simple. So these pictures are of Richard, my brother and my brother-in-law assembling the night stand.
"Houston we have a problem here"
With all the commotion and laughter going on we started to draw quite a crowd. There were some older gentlemen trying to offer advice. My Dad is in the red sweater.
Just a little stumped as to what the next step should be??
Now the men might convince you that we staged this picture. Let's just say the night stand is finished and in place!

2 comments:

Henrik and Carrie said...

Whoo Hoo for the women!!!!

Kari, RN said...

This post cracks me up! Thanks for the laughs!!