Monday, October 27, 2008

Great fun , Great food, Great friends!

On Friday evening we had a great night at Paul and JoAnn Levangs house. They are the best when it comes to hosting a party. Tonight was an engagement party and we played games, gave advice and had a great time with food and fellowship. The Colbecks, Aases, Selvigs, Risbrudts, Berges, Levangs and an assortment of children were all together once again. It made me think of a bible verse that Carl and Diane shared with us and a quote they had made on a magnet for all of us to place on our refridgerator a few years ago. It was from Psalm 143:8 " Let the morning bring me word of you unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for you I lift up my soul." And for the quote "Jobs may Change but Friends will last forever! To our FOREVER FRIENDS.....Thanks for a wonderful evening and for your friendship!

1 comment:

Candis Berge said...

Those pictures were fun. When you click to enlarge them you can see more people in the mirror. We did have a good time together, didn't we? It felt like Christmas and coming home to family.

and Carol had her eyes open! Way to go Carol!