Monday, August 31, 2009

Babies and Birthdays

We have been able to get together a few times this summer to celebrate family member's birthdays. This particular day we were celebrating my brother's 60th birthday and getting together some new great nieces and nephews for the first time. Jeff just finished working at Inspiration Point Bible Camp so we were glad he could join us!
This is my one and only brother. The one who asked mom to return me to the hospital when I was born because he already had 3 sisters and wanted a brother. Happy 60th Birthday Den!
This trophy was made for my brother as a birthday gift. Rumor has it he was golfing with his brother-in-laws and made a hole in one this summer at a golf course in Fargo. Now this is a little hard to figure out because my brother does not golf often but there were witnesses!
These are the three newest members of the family. My niece Kristen with one year old Aiden, my nephew David with 6 week old Devin, and my niece Allyson with 2 month old Ava Yvonne.

No comments: