Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another Last Time.......

I have listened to a few mother's talk about their tears sending their first born to school this year for the first time. I along with many of my friends this year are sending our last born to school for the last time. It seems just like yesterday that I was sitting in the hospital room for 16 days helping to keep Nick entertained as his leg was in traction. Yes, he is going to his first day of school in this picture but his first day of school came almost 3 weeks late. Nick chose to take on a culvert with his bike and it didn't work. So, with a cast up to his waist and part way down his other leg and a bean bag chair in the classroom he made it to kindergarten. Now we are seeing him on his first day of his senior year. Thank you Nick for letting me take this picture. I know you didn't want to but I just had to capture this last time. We are thankful this time no teeth are missing and both legs are intact! Have a great Senior Year!

No comments: