Sunday, March 16, 2008

.....and more wedding pictures

These are my dad's siblings. My uncle Vern (my dad's youngest brother)with his wife Judy and my Aunt Doris my dad's sister. They made the drive over from the Milwaukee area. It was fun to see them.
Here are the bride's parents. My sister Jane and her husband Ron.
The three people in the middle of this picture are my mom's siblings Delayne, Mel and Penny. My sister Sandy is across from me and we are joined with cousins Jana and Nancy.
It is tradition to get a cousins picture at each cousin's wedding Here are Ally and Pete with the cousins. We are just missing 3 of us. Nate is in Iraq. Kristin in Boston and Brad. They have changed alot since they use to run all over Grandma and Grandpa's house!
The groom is throwing the garter. Nicholas seems to be running interference here. No one connected to the Risbrudt's caught the garter !

No comments: