Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A FUN SURPRISE !

Last week when the Otters played in Bemidji I arrived to find Jeff on the sidelines. What a nice surprise for us to see him. He drove down from Itasca in Grand Rapids to take in the game.
Jeff and Marie are cheering on the Otters. Carol Aase is in this picture too but I cropped her out so I could still be her friend! :)
These two little ladies were at the game in plenty of time. They parked their wheel chairs just down from the Otter bench. I don't know who they are or who they were cheering for but I hope when I am their age I will get out in my wheelchair on a rainy night for Friday Night Football! Yes, Nicholas almost landed in their laps as he flew out of bounds on a play. What an inspiration!

1 comment:

Kari, RN said...

Looks like a fun night of football, but wow, I especially love that last picture. How wonderful to have such spirit!