Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wedding Blessing

Some of you may remember me talking about my nephew Nate. He finished serving his second time of duty in Iraq in June. When he found he was going to be deployed the second time he and his fiance Stacey got married in a quiet ceremony. On Friday night they had a wedding blessing and celebration in Moorhead. Here are a few pictures. Since Richard and Nick were back in Fergus Falls at the football game I told my 91 year old Dad that he was my date for the evening. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the bride and groom! I think Grandpa kept me busy!
Lindsay and Sam
My niece Kristen and her husband Jeff showing Grandpa and Grandma their 4th great grandson Aiden Jeffrey. They are from Baltimore. My dad looks like a very young 91 year old!
My sister Jane and her husband Ron
Here is the bride with myself and my siblings. Jeff and Chelsea with my nephew Matt and his wife Ashley.

No comments: